Arti Sparkling Water
- Caffeine Amount120 mg
- Caffeine strengthHIGH
- Serving size
Arti Sparkling Water is a highly caffeinated carbonated water made by Posh Drinks LLC.
Along with the added caffeine, Arti contains alpha GCP, L-theanine, and vitamin C. Arti contains no sweeteners, no colorings, and uses natural flavorings.
Flavors of Arti
- Korean Pear
- Mandarin Orange
All flavors have the same caffeine content.
Arti Sparkling Water Review
The company sent us some samples of Arti for review and addition to our database.
There has been a slew of caffeinated sparkling water beverages released ever since the popularity of flavored sparkling water exploded thanks to the brand La Croix. I was curious to see what innovation Arti was bringing to this genre.
Here's how each flavor or Arti faired in the taste department.
- Mandarin Orange: Of the four flavors, this was my favorite. It had a nice citrus flavor and I couldn't detect the caffeine or other ingredients.
- Persimmon: This one was ok. Persimmon isn't a flavor most people recognize since the fruit isn't very common.
- Ginger: This version of Arti had a nice ginger flavor and was refreshing.
- Korean Pear: This flavor tasted like a flavorful pear minus the sweetness. It was easy to drink.
Overall, Arti didn't disappoint in the flavor department and did a good job disguising the taste of the supplements.
Here's where Arti really sets itself apart from other caffeinated sparkling waters.
First, at 120 mg of caffeine per can, Arti boasts some of the highest caffeine levels when compared to similar beverages.
Secondly, Arti just doesn't add caffeine but also contains three other supplements:
- Alpha GCP, which increases choline levels in the brain.
- L-theanine, which counteracts the negative effects of caffeine by producing a feeling of calm.
- Vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant needed daily by the human body.
Because of all of these ingredients, Arti leans more towards the energy drink side of the spectrum but without all the other "junk" energy drinks tend to include.
Arti Sparkling Water did a great job of helping me feel more alert and was a refreshing way to do so.
Since Arti is high in caffeine, it's only suitable for healthy adults only.
Ingredients in Arti Sparkling WaterFiltered Carbonated Water, Natural Flavor, Alphasize® (alpha-glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline), Suntheanine® (l-theanine), Caffeine, Ascorbic Acid
Compared to Other Items
Arti Sparkling Water contains 10.00 mg of caffeine per fl oz (33.81 mg per 100 ml). A 12 fl oz can has a total of 120 mg of caffeine.
Total Caffeine (mg)
Sourceshttps://drinkarti.com and product sent by the company.
Other references. Last updated on 29 Jun 2021.
Suggestions or corrections? Send Feedback