Slow Cow: Mind Cooler Beverage
And, because of our dependance on caffeine, many are looking for such a product to help them relax and sleep.
We received a question from a visitor regarding Red Bull.
“I have realized that if I drink a can of Red Bull in the afternoon about 4pm, I don’t have a very good nights sleep. Either cant get to sleep or wake up after an hour. Can you take anything that would neutralize the caffeine? Will stop drinking red bull from now on.”
We have found the answer Linda and its Slow Cow. So if Red Bull “gives you wings” then Slow Cow “gives your eyelids lead weights”. Here is how Slow Cow “calms you down”.
Slow Cow Ingredients
- L-Theanine– Increases GABA levels which promote feelings of relaxation and believed to counteract the effects of caffeine.
- Chamomile– It is believed to be a calming agent to fend off stress and aid in sleep.
- Passiflora– It is known for its antispasmodic and sedative properties.
- Valerian– It is useful in reducing anxiety and restlessness,improving mental balance, and it aids in restoring a good night’s sleep.
- Linden– It is an effective cure for insomnia and is known as a sedative.
Does it Neutralize Caffeine?
No, Slow Cow will not neutralize the caffeine, only the herb Evodea has been shown to do that.
Slow Cow may make you more relaxed but any caffeine in your system will be metabolized at the normal rate.
Slow Cow Mind Cooler is available in Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Australia, and many other locations around the world.
I think I’m ready for a nap just from typing that ingredient list. So snuggle up with good book and a can of Slow Cow and dream of flying instead of really doing so with the wings you get from Red Bull.