Rogue Energy Drink Mix
- Caffeine Amount175 mg
- Caffeine strengthVERY HIGH
- Serving size
Rogue Energy Drink is made by mixing 6.9 grams of Rogue Energy Drink Powder with 16 fluid ounces of cold water.
Rogue is different from most other energy drinks because it contains 18 active ingredients and no artificial flavors or colors.
Flavors of Rogue Energy Drink
- Blue Raspberry
- Berry Pomegranate
- Mango Pineapple
- Pink Lemonade
All flavors have the same amount of caffeine and other active ingredients.
The company recently sent us some samples of Rogue Energy Drink for review.
Rogue Energy Review
In general, energy drink mixes are a more convenient and economical way to consume energy drinks. I was curious to see how Rogue compares to other mixes I've reviewed over the years.
Here's how each flavor of Rogue faired.
- Mango Pineapple: Of the four, this was my favorite. It had a good balance of sweetness and flavor.
- Pink Lemonade: This was my second favorite. It had a nice tart lemon flavor balanced by a good level of sweetness.
- Berry Pomegranate: This one was ok, I'm not a huge fan of pomegranate flavored drinks but would appeal to those that are.
- Blue Raspberry: This flavor always confuses me as I have yet to see a blue raspberry in nature or even know what that should taste like if it did indeed exist.
With all of the flavors, I had trouble getting the product to dissolve completely. I'm not sure what the white substance that wouldn't dissolve is, but be sure to shake or stir the last few swallows to ensure you get the full supplement profile.
Ingredients and Performance
Here's a list of the 18 active ingredients in Rogue Energy Drink.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B12
- Acai Berry Extract
- Choline L-Bitartrate
- Mucuna Pruriens AKA Velvet Bean
- Bacopa Monnieri
I definitely experienced a nice, jitter-free lift from Rogue Energy Drink. It has a little more caffeine than most energy drinks, but still within what is considered safe as a single dose.
Just be cautious with this product and use it only as directed. For most adults, two servings a day would be a safe amount. Rogue Energy Drink isn't appropriate for children or those sensitive to caffeine.
Where To Buy
Ingredients in Rogue Energy Drink MixOther Ingredients Not Listed Above: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Stevia, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Juice Powder, Sucralose.
This is a sugar-free energy drink - compare with other sugar-free drinks.
Is Rogue Energy Drink Mix high in caffeine?
Rogue Energy Drink Mix contains 10.94 mg of caffeine per fl oz (36.98 mg per 100 ml). A 16 fl oz cup has a total of 175 mg of caffeine.