Snapple Tea is a bottled iced tea made by the Snapple Beverage Company, a division of Dr. Pepper.
Listed above is the caffeine content for Snapple Lemon Tea.
Caffeine content varies - however, most of the teas contain about 18.5 mg of caffeine per 8 floz serving. Since most bottles are 16 floz - this makes the total caffeine content 37 mg.
Flavors/Caffeine in Other Snapple Teas
- Diet Lemon: 38 mg
- Diet Peach: 38 mg
- Diet Raspberry: 38 mg
- Lemon: 37 mg
- Peach: 37 mg
- Raspberry: 37 mg
- Half 'n Half: 17 mg
- Diet Half 'n Half: 22 mg
- Original Green Tea 23 mg
- Diet Green Tea 21 mg
- Diet Trop-A-Rocka 37 mg
- Strawberry Mint Tea 23 mg
- Straight Up Sorta Sweet (18.5 fl oz) 27 mg
- Straight Up Sweet (18.5 fl oz) 27 mg
- Straight Up Unsweetened (18.5 fl oz) 30 mg
- Straight Up Honey Green (18.5 fl oz) 15 mg
- Straight Up Rooibos (18.5 fl oz) 0 mg
- Snap Tea Lemon (12 fl oz) 16 mg
- Snap Tea Sweet (12 fl oz) 16 mg
- Snap Tea Peach Green (12 fl oz) 15 mg
Sugar content also varies - with the diet versions having no sugar. However for most Snapple tea drinks there is 36 grams of sugar per 16 fluid ounce bottle.
Snapple Tea had been decreasing in popularity due to increased competition in the segment. At one time they offered over 30 different bottled teas and then they cut down to just 11. But, they seem to have had a resurgence with currently 46 offerings including just juice varieties and seasonal products.
Where To Buy Snapple Tea
Ingredients in Snapple Tea
Lemon Tea: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, TEA, NATURAL FLAVORS
Sugar content: 36 grams (per 16 ounces).Compare sugar levels of other drinks
Snapple Tea contains 2.31 mgs of caffeine per fluid ounce (7.82mg/100 ml).