Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso
- Caffeine level120 mg
- Caffeine strengthHIGH
- Serving size
Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso is a line of canned coffee drinks branded as Starbucks but produced by PepsiCo.
There a number of varieties - shown is the Espresso and cream version. It is a blend of espresso coffee and cream that is served in an RTD (Ready-to-Drink) can.
Varieties and Flavors
- Doubleshot Espresso - Espresso and Cream (displayed above - 120 mg caffeine, 140 calories)
- Doubleshot Espresso - Americano (125 mg caffeine, 15 calories)
- Doubleshot Espresso - Cubano (135 mg caffeine, 60 calories)
- Doubleshot Espresso - Espresso and Cream Light (115 mg caffeine, 70 calories)
- Doubleshot Espresso - Salted Caramel Cream (120 mg caffeine, 140 calories)
- Doubleshot Espresso - Cubano (130 mg caffeine, 60 calories)
Starbucks also serves Espresso coffee in either one or two shots (called solo or doppio). The caffeine content of a double shot espresso at Starbucks is around 150mg.
Where To Buy
Ingredients in Starbucks Doubleshot EspressoDoubleshot Espresso And Cream Brewed Espresso Coffee (water, Coffee), Reduced-fat Milk, Sugar, Cream, Skim Milk
Includes 18 grams of sugar (per 6.5 ounces) for a total of 140 calories.
Compared to Other Items
Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso contains 18.46 mg of caffeine per fl oz (62.43 mg per 100 ml). A 6.5 fl oz can has a total of 120 mg of caffeine.
Total Caffeine (mg)
Other references. Last updated on 21 Feb 2021.
Suggestions or corrections? Send Feedback